Policy Agreement

Tuition and Refund Policy
A non – refundable 30% applied to the tuition and included in the full payment, is required to secure a spot in each of Stick Camp’s Seminar event. Since there are a limited places for this event, Stick Camp will not refund the 30% tuition in any time after registration is made by attendant.

Payment
To made a Stick Camp reservation, you need to pay a nonrefundable 30% reservation over the full amount through our reservation page. You have to pay the rest of 70% during the first day of your arrival to Stick Camp. You will be not able to attend the event after the 70% is paid.

If you already paid the full price in advance, and for some reason you can’t attend the event AND camp administration received a written refund request, the following refund policy will apply:

– Written notice received in Stick Camp by email until June 1st, 2015: Refund of 70% of payment only.

– Written notice received in Stick Camp by email until Agost 1st, 2015: Refund of 50% of payment only.

– Written notice received in Stick Camp by email until Agost 25st, 2015: Refund of 30% of payment only.

 

Policy Agreement of Stick Camp event for the September 1 2015

I hereby authorize the staff at Stick Camp to act for me according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention, and I hereby waive and release the Camp from any and all liability for any injuries or illnesses incurred while attending. Attendant agree that Stick Camp has no responsibility for medical care provided to attendant, and attendant agree to pay all costs associated with that care and transportation.I understand that participation in the program will involve unsupervised activities as well as the use of electrical equipment which carry with them the risk of injury.I understand attendants will be paired in dorm rooms with other attendants. Stick Camp is not responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen or damaged including musical instruments or technical equipments. All medical expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the attendant. All physical damages to property caused by the attendant will be the responsibility of the attendant.I agree to pay any intentional or un-intentional damage I cause in the place where the Stick Camp is develop.I agree to pay my own transportation to the place where the event is located, including extra costs derived for lost flight or other transportations including train, taxi or bus fare.

I have no knowledge of any physical or mental impairment that would be affected by the named attendant’s participation in the program, as outlined in the brochure and web page, both of which I have fully read and understand.

I acknowledge that I have clearly read the Tuition and Refund Policy and agree to all Terms and Conditions herein outlined on the web site and eBrochure & Application. I also understand that Stick Camp retains the rights to use any photographs, video-tapes, songs, recordings or any other record of the event for publicity, advertising or any legitimate purpose.

I understand that Stick Camp shall have the right to assign or otherwise transfer to a third party the foregoing agreement and all of its rights and obligations in connection therewith. The foregoing agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of Stick Camp successors and assigns.

I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stick Camp, their teachers and agents from and against all liability resulting in injury associated with this individual’s participation in the program and understand that satisfaction is not guaranteed and all terms are subject to change.

I also understand there is no guarantee that any artist or band affiliated with our program will be at the Session/s I attend.

I understand and agree that for the safety and enjoyment of all participants and guests, every person attending any Stick Camp activity, including classes and music sessions, must be well behaved and must not be disruptive.  Any participant or guest who behaves unacceptably, in the sole discretion of Stick Camp faculty or staff, or who violates any Stick Camp policy or procedure will be asked to leave the Stick Camp place without refund.

No pets – except for required seeing-eye dogs -, firearms or non-prescription drugs will be permitted on the Stick Camp premises at any time.

As an Attendant, I have read this Policy Agreement, I understand the contents, I have had the opportunity to obtain legal advice as to its effects, and I am under no duress of any kind to agree to it by proceeding with registration.  Participant agrees that his or her agreement and consent to this entire Policy Agreement is a necessary condition to Attendant’s enrollment in this Stick Camp activity and that this Policy Agreement reflects the understanding of Attendants with respect to all subject matter addressed herein.

 

Stick Camp Seminar
Barcelona, Spain at December 12 of 2014

Download Policy Agreement PDF