This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace. Please click here to inquire.

spamcheckr.com

Important notice #1: you can pay now just the 30% in advance (non-refundable) and the rest of 70% when you are in Mallorca. This way you don’t need to pay the full amount today.
Please read about our Refund Policy here.

 


Important notice #2: the Chapman family has written to us recently of health issues which will prevent Emmett impossible to attend the event. However, Emmett will be still offering online private meeting during the event.

 


Prices

Dead lines Shared 4 room Shared 2 room Single · External hotel with your companion
From 1 January to 31 June 480€ 516€ 570€ see details below
From 1 July to 1 September 10% more 10% more 10% more 10% more

* If you want to pay by bank transfer, please contact us. | *Pagos por transferencia bancaria, por favor contactanos.

 

Reservation

We are booking reservations right now. This event is limited to only 40 places.
Please, enroll now to secure your placement with this event. If you have a question, contact us.
Registration is for one person at a time (companion optional).

 

 

paypal_logo

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This event is sponsored by
logos